As required by Chapter 189 Florida Satues notice is being given that the Board of Supervisors of the Westchase Community Development District will hold their meetings for the Fiscal Year 2016 on the first Tuesday of each month at 4:00 P.M. at the Westchase Community Association Office, 10049 Parley Drive, Westchase Fl. unless otherwise indicated below.
- October 1, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- November 5, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- December 3, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- January 7, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- February 4, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- March 3, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- April 7, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- May 5, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- June 2, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- July 7, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- August 4, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. - Join the Zoom Meeting Meeting ID: 226 115 9400 One tap mobile: 301-715-8592 Passcode: 2261159400#
- September 1, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provision of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. The meeting may be continued to a date and time, and place to be specified on the record at the meeting.
There may be occasions when one or more Supervisros will be particiapte by telephone. Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (954) 753-5841 at least two calendar days prios to the meeting. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the Florida Relay Service at (800) 955-8770 for aid in contacting the District Office.
Each person who decides to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the meeting is advised that person will need a record of the procceding and that, accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is the based.
Andrew P. Mendenhall PMP