The Board will also hold workshops at the Maureen Gauzza Public Library (formerly known as the Upper Tampa Bay Regional Public Library) 11211 Countryway Boulevard, Tampa, Florida, 33626, on the following dates:
- October 20, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- November 17, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- December 15, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- January 19, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- February 16, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- March 16, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- April 20, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- May 18, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- June 15, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- July 20, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- August 17, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- September 21, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provision of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. The meeting may be continued to a date, time, and place to be specified on the record at the meeting.
There may be occasions when one or more Supervisors will participate by telephone. Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (954) 603-0033 at least two calendar days prior to the meeting. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the Florida Relay Service at 711 for aid in contacting the District Office.